Nationwide — Entrepreneur Kim D. Yarber via his company K.D. Yarber Publishing has released the 2024 Collector’s Edition African American History Calendar with champion names including:
• Arturo Alfonso Schomburg, historian and writer
• Henry Louis Aaron, baseball player, entrepreneur, and philanthropist
• Dr. Rebecca Lee Crumpler, pioneer physician
• Nataniel Murray, Educator
• Patricia Roberts Harris, United States Secretary of Health and Human Services
• Dr. Charles Richard Drew, Surgeon
• Reverend C. T. Cordy Tindell Vivian, minister and author
• James Arthur Baldwin, writer
• Marjorie Lee Browne, mathematic genius and educators
• Ruby Dee, actress and poet
• Arthur Allen Flecther, politician and affirmative action father
The Collector’s Edition African American History Calendar was first edited and published in 1987 in the city of Flint, Michigan, and has traveled throughout the world. Customers who purchase the calendar will learn the truth about real people who have made the world better.
Educators will find the calendar a great way to remind educators and/or to teach students a short lesson each day.
In addition, the calendar’s cover celebrates the May 17th, 1954 Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka landmark decision by the U.S. Supreme Court that ruled that U.S. state laws establishing racial segregation in public schools are unconstitutional, even if the segregated schools are otherwise equal in quality.
The 2024 Collector’s Edition African American History Calendar is available at the very best bookstores or retail outlets where Black-themed calendars are sold and also online at www.baacc.online
Also, be sure to follow K.D. Yarber Publishing on Facebook
For press inquiries, contact email@example.com or 810-624-3987.